(Update:We are no longer accepting applications. Sorry) We are excited to announce that Regenerative Design Group is hiring for the fall. After 5+ years of partnering with forward-looking land owners and institutions to create highly productive landscapes, we are looking for a Studio Coordinator to help our talented team increase our own productivity. If you are or know an enthusiastic organizer interested in sustainability, please read on…
Position Opening: Studio Coordinator/Office Manager
Overview: Our growing ecological design and planning team is looking for an energetic and positive person to coordinate studio activities. The qualified applicant will work to improve the efficiency and accuracy of billing, help keep projects on schedule and on budget, facilitate internal scheduling and personnel coordination, increase communication about our work online, while being a part of our fun, hardworking and intellectually stimulating studio culture.
Areas of Focus:
- Bookkeeping and office management
- Project management support
- Outreach/communications support
- QuickBooks data entry (will train)
- Project number crunching/updating (Assisting project managers with budget and time tracking, report generation)
- Media Posting (Blog posts, Facebook etc.)
- Maintaining and improving our informational infrastructure (calendars are up to date, papers are filed etc…)
Key Characteristics & Skills:
- Organized, responsible, good communicator
- Energetic and positive
- Proficiency with a digital environment (computer savvy and familiarity with Microsoft Office important and familiarity with Quickbooks and the Adobe Design Suite a plus)
- Interest in sustainability
Hours: Looking for 16-20 hours per week with potential to increase in the future. Hours are flexible.
Compensation: $12/hour or commensurate with experience
Contact: We are no longer accepting applications. Sorry. If you have any questions please email Sebastian at email@example.com.